Our Cancelation policy and No Pop-Ups/Tents allowed
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am, during which time ALL radios are to be turned OFF. No excessive noise will be tolerated at any time.
- Each site is designed for either 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children.
- ABSOLUTELY NO GLASS containers of any type permitted in campground.
- No Fishing on or near the beach area. No Fishing or Trespassing on Any Other Sites.
- Garbage must be bagged and taken to one of our large DUMPSTERS. Please do not use the smaller
waste containers for your garbage bags. Campsite must be cleaned before leaving.
- Use the site allocated to you only. No parking on any other sites.
- Only Non-Aggressive pets with no bite history. Pets MUST be on a leash at ALL times. No pets are to be left unattended. Excessive barking is not permitted. Clean-up is a must and an obligation.
No pets on or near the beach area.
- All guests and visitors must leave the campground by 9:00 pm.
- No Sub-Leasing of Sites is permitted.
- No solicitation of any type inside the campground.
- Fire Pits are for Campfire Wood Only. No burning of trash, garbage, processed wood, pallets, etc. 12. Golf Carts:
A. You must provide our campground office with a copy of Ownership and Insurance.
B. Operators of carts must have valid Drivers License to operate cart on campground property.
C. Operation of carts on campground property is allowed between 7 a.m. & Midnight.
D. Carts operated after dusk must have working head and tail lights.
E. Everyone riding on carts must be in a seated position. No Standing, kneeling, sitting or riding on fenders or riding in unsafe positions.
- Campsite Maintenance: All campsite lots must be picked up, trash free, mowed & trimmed at all times. If you are going to be gone for a week or more than you must contact the office or make arrangements to have your site mowed and trimmed.
- Parents are responsible for the actions and safety of their children. Minors are not allowed to roam the campground after 10:00pm without a guardian.
- Campgrounds-R-Us Campground, Owners and Staff are not responsible for any personal injury,
accidents, drowning or damage of any type; nor for the loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind. 16. Our insurance prohibits fireworks of any kind, at anytime in our campground.
- All smokers MUST USE BUTT Containers. Do not discard your Cigarette/cigar butts on the ground or the beach.
- Boating Electric motors only. 5 MPH Maximum Speed
- Trail Systems – restricted to walking, non-motorized bicycling, horseback riding, and golf carts.
No ATV/UTV types.
- Campgrounds R Us is a Weapons FREE Campground.
- Absolutely NO DIGGING on lots (100% of our utilities are underground).
- No sheds, fences or clothes lines are allowed.
- Grand Ledge
- Saint Johns
- East Lansing
- Carson City